Tuesday, October 22, 2013

# Look 16

Hello!
I'm late in this post because my computer still have without my video card. However I bought another one last monday and now just need wait for deliver them!

Today I got News of Rachel Breaker @The mens dept. and <:*BoOgErs*:> for Candy Fair 2013!


Isn't secret to anyone that Rachel Breaker is one of my favorite designers. I admire anyone who has an own style and can pass that on to their creations (and rachel does it very well). This jacket is a new item made by her and is available in The mens dept. this month with a variety of colors to be chosen.
Boogers, as always doing an incredible job every item that is also transmits its unique style in each item does. For Candy Fair this year, he made these incredible furniture to furnish a room! (more pics details and of furniture soon because whenever I try take pictures of this room my game crash due to lots of textures to be loaded).


Skin: *My Uglydoroth* (Sopha Portal)
Hair: Wasabi Pills
Jacket: Rachel Breaker @The Mens dept.  (Rachel Breaker)
Shirt: TORO
Skirt: *Milk*
Socks: Rachel Breaker (Rachel Breaker)
Camera: *Tentacio* (May Tolsen)
Brow: adored BODYSHOP
Furniture: <:*BoOgErs*:> @Candy Fair (Zen Zarco)


No comments:

Post a Comment